Basic Course of classical massage
Classical massage courses are designed for those who want to learn this technique from scratch, both for home use and for professional use, or practicing masseurs who want to improve their skills.
The course of classical massage contains:
– History of the origin and development of classical massage.
– The contribution of prominent people in the development of therapeutic massage.
– Fundamentals of human anatomy.
– Sanitary and hygienic standards of procedures.
– What factors determine the complex mechanism of the impact of massage on a person.
– The effect of massage on human organs and systems.
– Indications and contraindications to massage.
– Ergonomics of proper work of a masseur.
– Training and rehabilitation of the specialist during the work.
– Study of practical techniques of classical massage.
– Working out of schemes of work on different parts of a human body.
– Scheme of general classical massage.
– Basics of spa service and spa etiquette.
At the end of this course you will master all 4 groups of massage techniques, confidently work on any part of the human body and be able to work with confidence in any institution, doing quality service.
A certificate of completion of courses is issued.
Training takes place on weekends from 12.00 to 18.00 start of the course 25.07.2020 (25-26.07, 1-2.08, 8-9.08, 15-16.08)
Enroll in a course
Everyone can learn to iron another person’s skin. But to understand what points to work with, how to reduce muscle pain and bring a person the pleasure of massage – this must be really carefully studied.
Training will be productive if you take lessons from professional masters who have significant experience. Lakshmi Spa is a place where you can best learn to do a basic course of classical massage in Kiev. Because you will learn not only the basics, but also the secrets of the masters, how to make a massage unforgettable.
Masseur is a very promising and highly paid profession. And in addition to earning a person gets very useful skills that will help him heal or improve the well-being of a loved one.
When a relative has a sore back – you can help, cure and improve the patient’s condition. And if you want to please your loved one, you can create a romantic evening for her with a classic massage.
Training takes place from experienced masters who have achieved significant success in their field. Every hryvnia spent on a basic course of classical massage is worth it, because it will pay off after 5-7 sessions, which you will conduct yourself, using the knowledge gained.
Knowing a few massages, you can open your own massage parlor or easily find a high-paying job in the specialty. And to succeed in this, you need to get a quality massage education provided by Lakshmi Spa.